- The purchase of or investment in your animal hospital
- Operations, strategy, and management consulting services
- Specialty and emergency practices
- University veterinary programs
- Industry businesses
We are always open to new and innovative business ventures within the world of pet care, and invite you to contact us at any time.
Practice Acquisition & Management
Based in Illinois, O’Brien Veterinary Management (OVM) approaches practice acquisition and management by tailoring our services to each practice’s needs. Our experienced team takes time to understand your practice’s working culture and get to know your doctors and staff on a personal level.
Selling Your Veterinary Practice
OVM’s practice acquisition process is also designed to meet the goals of each individual practice owner. We believe in:
- Face-to-face interactions
- Developing relationships to get to know you, your practice, and your values
- Customizing the sale to meet your needs
A Proven Partner in Veterinary Practice Acquisitions
O’Brien Veterinary Management (OVM) understands the many issues facing practice owners. We have worked with veterinarians in a variety of situations to craft a transition that works best for them.
Questions Practice Owners Must Consider
- What will my role be post acquisition?
- How will the new owner care for my team and practice?
- Will the new owner continue to invest in medical care for our patients?
- Will the practice continue to serve the pets and people of our local community?
We understand these issues and will work with you to successfully navigate the sale process.
Selectively choosing our acquisitions allows us to take a customized approach to each practice:
- Enabling your practice to maintain its trusted community appeal as an independently operated clinic
- Crafting a post-transition role tailored to your goals
- Continually investing in each practice to help advance the quality of care and management
- Offering competitive salaries and benefits to employees, including opportunities for career advancement
We will treat your practice as a community-based business in need of customized care, just as we have done with all past acquisitions and partnerships.
Why Choose O’Brien Veterinary Management?
When you are looking to transition your role as a veterinary practice owner, O’Brien Veterinary Management (OVM) can be a great partner for you and your practice.
Advantages of Working with Us
- We are a growing company that values relationships. We customize our approach to the specific needs of each veterinary practice.
- What you see is what you get. Veterinarians appreciate our straightforward approach to practice ownership and management.
- Our business is entrepreneurial in nature, and we are always open to new ideas and innovative ventures.
- Our experiences building partnerships between veterinary practices, universities, and industry businesses have proven to be beneficial for all parties.
If you’re interested in working with OVM, we encourage you to browse what we’ve done and contact us today.